Please support IDC and the SIG by staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown ($144 per night)!
Make sure to book your hotel stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown ($144 per night). The Hampton Inn & Suites Boise Downtown ($144 per night) is at the center of the conference activity, and will allow you to network easily with other conference attendees. Also, it’s a quick trip to get to the program and functions, and just as quick to nip back to your room for a break. Staying at the conference hotel will provide a better conference experience!
Everyone enjoys meeting in a comfortable conference venue, offering quality service and support for workshops, tutorials, plenary sessions, and other activities. As the transaction for those services and support, the conference guarantees that a percentage of attendees will stay in the hotel. The contract with the hotel then guarantees a specific number of sleeping rooms will be used each night during the conference. If the conference does not meet the contracted sleeping room commitment, the hotel gets paid anyway. Those unfilled rooms will cost the conference thousands of dollars.
- Free shuttle from/to the airport
- Free breakfast; free coffee throughout the day
- Spacious rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms with a king bed or 2 queen beds are available
- Early registration check-in at the hotel Tuesday evening – beat the registration lines Wednesday morning by checking in early at the IDC registration table in the lobby Tuesday (June 11th)
- NOTE: Please consider staying here first as we have a contract we need to fulfill
- NOTE: Book by May 11, 2019 EXTENDED TO May 24, 2019
- Free luxury shuttle service
- Free local wine or beer upon arrival
- Free snacks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Contemporary designed deluxe king bed and balcony
- Click “Apply Changes” to change the dates of your stay