Researcher-Industry Networking Event
Collaborations between researchers and industry take many forms – from industry-placements and secondments through to research initiatives and careers opportunities.
This networking event aims to:
- provide opportunities for industry participants to learn about some of the promising research in interactive technologies for children
- offer a structured format for experienced researchers and early career researchers to explore career opportunities in related industries
- explore opportunities for collaborative research initiatives.
The two-hour networking event will coincide with the ‘Demos and Art Installations exhibition’. We welcome interesting demos of technology for children from industry. At the event there will be matchmaking with researchers.
- If you an industry partner, submit an expression of interest: 06 April 2020
- Notification: 27 April 2020
- (Main) Exhibition day: TBD
For the researcher-industry submissions, they will be reviewed by the chairs to assess relevance to the IDC theme. A google form will be made available on this page closer to the date.