Dates and rate schedule coming soon…
Registration to IDC 2023 will give you access to the full in-person conference as well as the option to participate in the asynchronous and interactive online program.
The Main Conference registration fee includes:
- Access to the full technical program from June 20th to June 22nd, 2023.
- Access to the broadcast videos, authors’ presentations, discussions, and proceedings.
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee/tea, and snacks for in-person attendees.
- Conference banquet and reception.
Optional Workshops and Courses will take place on June 19th
The optional Learning, Design, and Technology Symposium will take place on June 23rd, 2023.
Before you start your registration, please make sure you have the following information accessible (if applicable):
- The email associated with your ACM Membership.
- Billing address of card OR wire transfer information being used for payment.
Early Registration Deadline: 19 April 2023
Registration Closes: 19 June 2023
- Full Refund: 1 June 2023
- 50% Refund: 7th June 2023
- No cancellation requests will be accepted or processed after 7th June 2023
Gary Marsden Travel Awards
The Gary Marsden Travel Awards support undergraduate and graduate students, early-career researchers (such as those who are ≤ 5 years post-graduation), and those suffering from financial hardship or lacking institutional support, in attending ACM SIGCHI conferences. Please see our call for applications for specific eligibility criteria, details of the award, and review timelines.
Submit your application at: https://sigchi.submittable.com/submit/165150/gary-marsden-travel-awards
There are two deadlines: the 9th of March, May, at 11:59 PM AoE. If we are offering extensions, the new deadline will be noted on the application website. You must apply to a deadline that occurs more than one month prior to the start of the conference that you plan to attend (we recommend applying as soon as you have your conference acceptance). For transparency, award recipients will be announced periodically on the SIGCHI website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about GMTA or fixes/feedback for the application form.
(by April 19, 2023)
(by June 19, 2023)
|Non ACM/SIG members|
|Student ACM/SIG members|
|Student Non-ACM/SIG members|